CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

5/28/08 service learning Reflection

On 5/28/08 for service learning me my staff Ms. Martin and group members had a full 90 minutes to go to a grocerie store and do some price ranches on the food as if we made a family of 4 and list where they worked and what would be their weekly salary and how much for would they need for all 4 people in total to a month so we ending up going to the red in terminal and I started doing my price ranges from there and the most sucessful thing about that day was everyone was seperated doing their own thing and everything was perfect and we got to leave on time so I wouldn't change nothing about that day that was one of the best days of our service group so I was happy because we actually got to do some hands on things outside of our school instead of being cooped up inside the main office.

0 comments: