CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

5/15/08 Service learning Reflection

5/15/08 service learning meeting was okay me and my partner derelle had to speak up in the place of Ms. Martin our staff member because she was absent so we basically went over grades things we needed to improve on and more plans for next year and the ending of this year maybe we could plan to go out to eat. But some things that really need is the group members grades because I did this evaluation grading sheet on what I thought people should get as a finale grade and it wasn't really good some half of the group members had 1's in participation and behavior and they don't realize that this counts for a grade and it really can hurt all their regular grades so I hope they can pull it together and conclude some powerful information to the group because they think all they can do is sit at the meeting's talk and laugh then put up a big argument for grades thats why I won't be in this group next year because I feel we as a group having had the best times working together and this is not what I had in mind!!!! For the last meeting we all paln to go out to eat and just relax..

0 comments: