CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 2, 2008

Service Learning Reflection on 5/1/08

On 5/1/08  Me and the other students in the Nutrition group had planned a task where as we could see if we could go out for lunch and be back on time in the 30 minutes ,which we had  to skan in and skan out from going out to eat. And the majority of the students came back on time and to answer everyone's question no we did not have enough time to eat because once you walk to the restaurant half of the 30 minutes is already up and you have 15 minutes to order and  eat and god knows that's not enough time.


So my plan for next week is to see if our group could have some extra time to improve our task of the project we're trying to test and maybe change everything for good so we won't have any problems with lunch or the time we have to eat. So far yesterday went great I've got a great chance to really enjoy a hot meal and I can say I never focused better in my classes until we went out to eat and I felt well balanced as well as my fellow students i'm sure they enjoyed it as well.

0 comments: