CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

5/9/08 Service learning Reflection

 On 5/9/08 on friday was our service learning meeting: And we had a guest which was ms.Lynn and she joined us because she had to put some input on our Nutrition group and little ideas we should consider and I learned a lot from the meeting. Some of the things that were successful and useful about the meeting was that everybody could focus without all the negative energy that flows around because certain group members weren't there and I see now it's better when certain people are gone and if it was up to me more people would be gone to! What challenges or problems did I encounter at the meeting the only problems that always been in the group were the members because they expect me as a group leader and the other 2 leaders to do all the work and then when it's time for the meeting they want to see what we have done then if it's not enough they want to get attitudes but don't want to help out in research like us and that is one of the most biggest problems in the group which is the members of the group. Things that needs to be worked on for the coming weeks is that I need to type up an petition to give to Dr. davison to let him know i'm serious about this group and I have to research and find more data for the group topic and seek more information.  My role that I play in the group every week is the recorder where I write down everything that is said and come up with new ideas.

0 comments: