CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

4/25/08 Service learning meeting Reflection

On friday 4/25/08 we the nutrition group once again met down stairs in the lunch room to talk about new ideas we had and plans we wanted to do for lunch like going out to eat and finding restaurants where there was reasonable prices and all their calories served in each meal of the food and other things for the future.....etc.


But only one problem people in the group are still unsure if they want to be in the group at all and some had questions to  why am I a team leader as well as my other two people Derelle and Micheal, and I said because we came up with the idea and one 10th and 9th grader said "you guys don't know what your doing you shouldn't be leading it" And i'm thinking in the back of head you say all that out your mouth won't you take it over and do a better job than me so my reflection is I didn't like how the meeting went  at all it was totally disrespectful as always and i'm just plain sick of it and the people in my group and I would like to change over into another group.

0 comments: