CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Service learning/NHD Reflection pt.2

The things i've learned from service learning last year was that tutoring: is fun where as your being a teacher, and sometimes boring based on the hot days, then kinda educational to me cause when your a teacher you learn along with your students and reacting with each other. But through that experience I would never do that again cause it didn't interest me at all but through that whole process I learned if you put forth the effort at the end of the year you would notice if the kids I've tutored learned anything . Mainly because it depends on the teacher and I learned then that when your teaching a student you have to take time out and really be patient to see how fast the child can adapt and where is the source of error where as they need help.

This year I would like to do a Moral cause I really want to travel around and design my own arts and just to experience something totally new instead doing the same old things the nature of service learning to me working but enjoying the process at the same time. Cause it really seems complex more up my alley really interesting and I could do lot's of research so that's why I want to this cause seems like something to sum down and just work hard at I guess.

Brief Reflecton of NHD: My NHD this year is moving pretty fast but i'm feeling really good about it cause me and my partner's Derelle Ivery, and Porsha Moore made it to city wide and i'm happy cause that such an success because last year i felt dissappointed cause I did a documentary and didn't win. Cause it was like my first time and my topic was HIV and AIDS and I had enough information I just chose the wrong person to work with but I really believe If I would have studied that project by myself I would have got very far but that's okay. This year was also kinda hard I think we didn't have enough time so it was kinda hecked so next year hopefully we will be ready and prepared so really in the process last year was better we had enough time and went to the National Constitution center this year we didn't but i still enjoyed our project and our presentation went really well so i hope we win world wide cause we're working hard me Derelle, and Porsha. 123

0 comments: